Sunday, December 10, 2006

Boxes, Boxes, More Boxes

There is not much to share in my blog this weekend. It seems as the holidays approach, it gets to be tougher and tougher to find art time, but I did manage to squeeze a little time in.

I finished the second two of the four 12x12" blue encaustics I needed to complete before next Saturday's holiday luncheon with art friends, where we will be doing a critique on this project. The first two are shown in an earlier post in my blog. All four of these were along a theme of some object in your bedroom. I picked a pile of boxes in my room and just played with that. I was supposed to paint in only one color - blue or red, but clearly I did not stick to the rules. Always the renegade...



Technorati tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafferty said...

I am an artist living/working in the Twin Cities, MN. I had a few openings recently and several people told me I should experiment with encaustics. I did a Google search for encaustics and came across your site. Your work is beautiful! I would love to learn more about the encaustic process. If you have any information/links I would appreciate it!

raffertydesign@gmail.com

December 18, 2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home