Sunday, April 27, 2008

Opening Art Reception April 25, 2008

This past Friday's exhibit opening reception went terrific.

I showed 4 pieces of my encaustic work from my Canyon Calls series, one abstract oil painting and of course my original oil miniature paintings which I only offer during Open Studios weekends. Some collectors chase me down during Open Studios just to get more miniatures because they know I only offer them twice a year at Open Studio times.

Open Studios in the Mission could not have been held on a better weekend. It was brilliantly sunny and warm - actually hot and everyone walking around looked so happy and pleased to be enjoying the warm weather and art. Yesterday was great and today, the last day of Open Studios looks like its going to be just as warm and wonderful as yesterday.

Here are just a couple of pics from the Friday night reception.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home