Thursday, October 11, 2007

San Francisco Open Studios Oct 13-14, 2007

I'm all set for my busy weekend for Open Studios Oct 13-14th. I'll be at Fort Mason in San Francisco, Building C, Room 210. 11-5pm.

I didn't expect to pre-sell some of my miniatures (which I never show on my website) and a $1500 painting when I was in Indiana, just showing people what I had prepared for Open Studios. So I enter this weekend totally relaxed - I have already made back the money on the room rental cost and much much more so everything I sell this weekend is just "gravy", at least in my perception.

So I'll feel more relaxed to just meet and enjoy people who are coming to look at art... and something tells me that will probably help my sales even more, but I guess time will tell.

Now I'm just doing the last-minute stuff, preparing my table coverings, getting candy to have in a basket, and this year I'm going to actually make my lunch beforehand. Every year I tell myself I'll leave briefly to go buy a salad or sandwich, but I never do. So this year, I'll make sure I have something healthy in the room.

I'll post the results of my weekend experience on Monday.




4x4" miniature


Technorati tags: , , ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home